Living in Frames, by meshing the lyrical moments of life with the captured images of experience. This is a reverie, a journey, the fork in the road, and the never-ending story....

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Leaving Comments

I have received a number of emails from friends and followers, regarding Living in Frames (LIF). I always appreciate the feedback and I'm encouraged knowing that people are actually reading my babbling, stream of consciousness. When I hear how a blog has touched someone or how they were able to relate to something I have written, it makes my time and thoughts all the worthwhile. I absolutely enjoy sharing my experiences with others and love having others share with me, theirs. Whether it be personal stories or another perspective, I am almost always open to the communication.

Recently, I have had a number of people contact me, who read LIF, to let me know they were not able to leave comments on the page. Initially, comments were only allowed to be left for "followers" of the blog. I have since changed the settings to all Gmail/Blogger users. The comments will be monitored, but I will post as many of them as I can.

Thanks again for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment