Living in Frames, by meshing the lyrical moments of life with the captured images of experience. This is a reverie, a journey, the fork in the road, and the never-ending story....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another Blog in the Works...



Living in Frames was my first social networking experiment, seeing if anyone would be interested in sharing newfound experiences with me through my literal and photographic storyboard. But for awhile now, I have been talking with my mother and sisters about starting up a new blog together. As we all have our own opinions about something or another, we thought it would be a fun documentary project that we could use to express the dynamic relationship between mothers and daughters, and how complicated or how strong the bond can be. So, after a year of toying with the idea, we came up with The Red Dress Conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment